Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank you for coming ;)

Happy New Year 2008!!

I am a 29 year old Japanese girl. I study English a little, so please understand if there are some mistakes in my English. We have other writers for this blog too. I will introduce them soon ;)

Since Unique Japan started about 2 years ago, we have been trying to show authentic Japanese products and the Japanese lifestyle to anyone who is interested in the Japanese culture.

Please feel free to visit our website, you will find lots of gift ideas and products there waiting for you to discover. On my part, I try to come up with ideas on how to make it more attractive.

I will also try my best to keep this blog going and posted with more interesting articles.

Please feel free to leave your comments in this blog, I appreciate it.

Best regards,
Mayumi
UJ marketing manager

No comments: