Wednesday, March 05, 2008

What is important?

I love shopping, going around different department stores and boutiques. Especially when I'm travelling around the world, I find delight in this, trying to find my favourite stores.

I sometimes wonder what I should buy, how to choose the best item possible. I prefer something which last longer, which are not temporal. Things like jewelery, clothes, shoes and gifts.

In Japan, the largest shopping areas are found in Tokyo. Just about any city and town have their own departmental stores. You'll be able to find your own favourite store and item too. There's always something new to enjoy.



A Japanese-style pattern imprinted on the wall.

One type of Daruma doll, they're all hand-made.

Washi lamp, which is made of Japanese authentic paper.

No comments: